UPSC’s CDS 2016 examination is scheduled to be held on 15th Feb 2016 across all centers in India. From the lakhs of applicants who would be sitting for the examination, a final shortlist of the candidates selected for the SSB interviews are finalised.
CDS 2016 Merit list
As the result dates are announced after the examination, it would take a few more days post the results for the board to decide the final cut off marks for each of the sections i.e. english, maths and general knowledge.
- Forgot CDS account Number. What to do?
- How to crack SSB interview of CDS ?
- CDS 2016 important dates| CDS 1 imp dates 2016
- Tips to crack CDS written exam and interview
- How to crack CDS exam in first attempt (One Go)
The general level of questions that were asked and the average marks that each student has received are the main basis on which the final cut off rates are decided. Once these cut off rates are decided, the merit list of the selected candidates from the CDS 2016 will be announced. These candidates then have to appear for the SSB interviews.